Wednesday, April 21, 2021

WWBC #16: Creative Outlets I Enjoy


 Welcome back all. Yay!!! A Weekly Blogging Challenge for a second week in a row. That doesn't happen for me that often. 


Anyway so far I discovered one creative outlet that I like and helps me. That is drawing. I mostly use colored pencils and a sketche book.

Here are a couple of examples:

SP 33

SP 28

I hope you take a look if you have the time and I will be back for a third week (in a row) of the wwbc.


*** The Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge is hosted by Long and Short Reviews .


4 comments:

  1. Drawing is such a cool skill to have. I think it's awesome that you put so much effort into it. What made you decide to use coloured pencils as your medium of choice?

    https://lydiaschoch.com/wednesday-weekly-blogging-challenge-creative-outlets-i-enjoy/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great you've found an outlet for your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually miss drawing; I was never very good at it, but it was fun and sometimes helped me work out some other things while I was theoretically concentrating on art.

    ReplyDelete