Tuesday, July 18, 2023

TMST #22: TBR Pile


 Hello All !

I am actually excited for this week's tell. 

The topic: Have you found a way to cut back significantly on your TBR pile?

My Goodreads "want to read" shelf is at zero. 

I had a higher Goodreads Challenge goal than the other years so far. To reach my goal this year I would have to read at least three books a month. So I just decided to read what was on my TBR shelf. 

That is not all.

I would go to each book and try to remember why I added to my TBR list in the first place. (It is usually the book's blurb that will catch my interest.) If I can't remember the reason, or if that reason is no longer valid, I simply deleted it from the list.


Until next time.....

*** Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That's What I'm Talking About




No comments:

Post a Comment