Sunday, May 5, 2024

Sunday Post #106: Happy May



Hello All ! 

There are a couple small topics for this week.


Thoughts? Feelings?

For my latest fluidart piece, please take a look at my Deviantart

📰 📰 📰 📰 📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰

In my Archive of Our Own, I added For Me. I have other fanfiction stories ---> Fanfiction.net

📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰

I would like to explain why I have the comments monitored. It is definitely (and admittedly so) not that I get so many. It is simply because when that feature (or option) was not in place, I would get a lot of spam comments.

📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰


Post Rewind 

📌 April 16th = (double post day) NBtM VBT: Fox Tale ... NBtM VBT: Kissing Kin

📌 April 29th = TMST #26: TBR Update and Social




Goodreads

📚 Her Wicked Proposal (by: Lauren Smith) = moved to read shelf



Currently Reading 

📖 Forbidden Hearts (by: Corinne Michaels)



Currently Listening

🎧 His Wicked Seduction (by: Lauren Smith)




*** If you don't have anything to say about this week's topic, you can comment on any other part of the post or just say "hi".



*** I am always having to edit many of my posts. If I made any grammar mistakes, I will eventually fix them.



*** The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer


4 comments:

  1. It's sad we have to put comment moderation on to avoid the spammers. But I'm right there with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your piece of art - it's beautiful:)). And while I have some grizzles about Wordpress - they are very, very good at screening out spam comments. It's one of the main reasons why I stick with them. But it is depressing that we get so much unrelated rubbish cluttering up our comments. Have a great week:).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, dumb spam comments, very annoying! We have a fluidart place by me and I'm planning a family outing this summer there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep i still get a ton with my modertation on my but at least i can delete them before someone gets to see all that spam. It like come on just leave me something that actually real. Why you got to try and share your random stupid comment. I like your marble art i think it very cool looking. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete