Sunday, January 3, 2021

Sunday Post #63: First Singleswag of '21

 


My las 2020 Sunday Post was Singleswag.  My first Sunday Post of 2021 is Singleswag. 

Yay!!!












Goodreads

📚 For this year's Goodreads Challenge, my goal is 24 books. Two books a month sounds simple enough ..... right?

📚 The Salty Rose: Alchemists, Witches, & A Tapper In New Amsterdam (by: Beth M. Caruso) = added to "want to read" self


Currently Reading

📖 Dream Wide Awake (by: C.J. Zahner) = page 23


*** If you don't have anything to say about this week's topic, you can comment on any other part of the post or just say "hi".


*** I am always having to edit many of my posts.  If I made any grammar mistakes, I will eventually fix them.

*** The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer 



2 comments: