Sunday, January 10, 2021

Sunday Post #64: The Bookish Games 3

 


I am looking forward to the start of  "The 100" edition of Bookish Games.  This will be my third time participating. I hope all players have fun as well as the spectators.

Post Rewind


๐Ÿ“Œ January 6th = WWBC #13: My Goals for 2021



Currently Reading

๐Ÿ“– Dream Wide Awake (by: C.J. Zahner) = page 23

*** If you don't have anything to say about this week's topic, you can comment on any other part of the post or just say "hi".


*** I am always having to edit many of my posts.  If I made any grammar mistakes, I will eventually fix them.

*** The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer


4 comments:

  1. Bookish Games!!! Can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you will enjoy taking part in the Bookish Games - I have to admit to not having heard of it before, but your the second person speaking about in their Sunday Posts this week! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of The Bookish Games before, but I am very intrigued. I can't wait to see what it's all about. Hopefully I'll get the gist of it and next edition I can participate. I hope you enjoy your current read! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete