Wednesday, January 6, 2021

WWBC #13: My Goals for 2021


 Happy New Year!

My 2021 goals are basically the same as my 2020 goals. The reason being that I did not accomplish a single goal.  

2020 goals

Of course school will have to be on line.

I had to forfeit my Goodreads Challenge.  This year I am aiming for 24 books. 

You would have thought I had plenty of time to work on my story. Unfortunately that quickly left my mind. 

Otherwise I have the same goals as I did last year.

I wish all of you luck on your goals and good health. 


*** This is a weekly blogging challenge hosted by  Long and Short Reviews


10 comments:

  1. I wish you well in the coming year. You have a full one ahead of you. https://pmprescott.blogspot.com/2021/01/wednesday-challenge-010621.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a feeling you aren't alone in not reaching your goals last year. Hang in there!

    I'm here today--I'd love for you to visit: http://www.mariannearkins.com/wednesday-weekly-blogging-challenge-my-goals-for-2021/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's okay. It seems like 2020 was 200 years long. You can do it this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My reading goal is 25 books this year. That's pretty close to yours! :)

    I hope you find a non-food-related job soon.

    My <a href="https://lydiaschoch.com/wednesday-weekly-blogging-challenge-my-goals-for-2021/”>post</a>.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My word (or as some others would say goals) was 'possibilities' for 2020. Did not happen, but the year was illuminating. Happy New Year! I hope you can accomplish some goals this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with all of these! And there's nothing wrong with a goal of 24 books - that's still 2 a month!

    My post

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here's wishing you better luck this year! I'm thinking we all are hoping for better luck this year :-) My post is here if you want to stop by - http://jhthomas.blogspot.com/2021/01/wednesday-weekly-blogging-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very relatable -- both your list of goals and that sense of "the year went by and I did not finish any of them". My list is here and it's actually pretty similar. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with your goals. I didn't read or write as much as I'd hoped last year, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I definitely need to read more this year. I might try a Goodreads challenge myself.

    ReplyDelete