Wednesday, January 8, 2020

WWBC #1: Goals for 2020

(I don't know if I will be able to post every week. So I hope it is okay that I am using this graphic.)

My goals for 2020 (in no particular order):


*** lose at least 20 lbs 🏋

- I am sure weight loss is on a lot of people's list of goals.

*** find a job NOT involving food 🍔

- While it relaxes me, I rather find something that doesn't require me to work with food.

*** read 25 books 📚

- This is for the 2020 Goodreads Challenge .


*** take more than one class 🏫

- It will take me forever if I take only one class a year.

***  finish story 📖

- I started writing a story in 2011 that I never completed.

I wish everyone luck on their goals. 🍀



This is a weekly blogging challenge hosted by Long and Short Reviews . I found this site through Goddessfish Promotions .

10 comments:

  1. great goals.... I should have added to mine that I want to start back on the piano (I took classes in college, but never kept it up) My post is here: https://jhthomas.blogspot.com/2020/01/wednesday-blogging-challenge-my-goals.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are good, achievable goals! Do something toward each one every day, even if it's just a small step and you'll be able to look back and have done them all. Happy 2020!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good goals. Keep focused and you'll knock them out of the park.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great goals. Yep, weight loss is one of my goals too. Love the goodreads challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Work at your goals and there will be progress. 25 books, enjoy them. https://pmprescott.blogspot.com/2020/01/wednesday-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your goals are something a lot of us can relate to. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with all of your goals! You've got this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Weight Loss - tick! Reading - tick! Finish story - tick!

    You got this!

    Stick around with us all yeaaarrrrrr, though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good goals, especially the Goodreads challenge.

    ReplyDelete