Wednesday, January 29, 2020

WWBC #4: Best Book / Movie / TV Couple


I wasn't going to participate in this week's challenge. However, when I realized there was one answer for book and television, I suddenly was excited for this particular post.

That Answer is Bruce Wayne and Princess Diana of Themyscira.

I have not found the exact comic books that contain the "wonderbat" story arc, but I know they exist.

Have you ever watched the Justice League cartoon? There seemed to be hints of attraction between "Bats" and "Wondy".

I want to say that there was tension between the two leaguers in the movies, but that may just be my imagination.


Disclaimer: I hope this doesn't infringe on copyright laws. I am only a big Justice League fan and a "wonderbat" shipper.



This is a weekly blogging challenge hosted by Long and Short Reviews . I found this site through Goddessfish Promotions .


Description

6 comments:

  1. What a neat pairing! I'll have to keep my eye out for those books for you in my thrift store ramblings :-) My post is here: http://jhthomas.blogspot.com/2020/01/wednesday-weekly-blogging-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since I actually haven't found the comics, I don't exactly know if it's an pairing or only hints. Thank you for commenting.

      Delete
  2. I'm more Marvel than DC, but now I'm going to need to go back and rewatch the movies and see... I haven't read graphic novels in years. I may have to get back to that one day. My post is here: http://www.mariannearkins.com/wednesday-weekly-blogging-challenge-best-fictional-couples/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know they were ever a couple. Cool!

    My post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that you've taken this in that direction. Why not? :-) Good post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Couple (and even story arc) might be wrong but....

    https://comicbook.com/dc/amp/2016/08/29/batman-wonder-woman-relationship-dceu-comics-movies-cartoons/?__twitter_impression=true

    ReplyDelete