Wednesday, January 15, 2020

WWBC #2: Books I Can't Wait to Read in 2020


I have a want to read 25 books this year. Right now, my "want to read" shelf consists of only 18 books. I would like to read those books. It is unlikely that I will read all of those 18 books this year. I will also read (and review) an arc one to two times a month.

Books in my "want to read" shelf include:

* A Gathering of Shadows (by: V.E. Schwab)

- I read the first book and I loved the main male character.

* Cross Stroke (by: Elizabeth Hartey)

- Once I read this I will have finished a series. Well, in this this case, a trilogy.

* The Highlander's Crusader Bride (by: Cathy MacRae

- A character in the book (assuming she is the main female character) shares my heritage.


Granted, I don't know if this week's challenge was supposed to be books that are published in 2020.


Goodbye for now and see you next week.


This is a weekly blogging challenge hosted by Long and Short Reviews . I found this site through Goddessfish Promotions .

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a good list to me. I chose books that have been published over the course of many years, so I think you did fine. Good list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 25 books is a reasonable goal... good for you! There are a couple of "new to me" authors on your list. Thanks for sharing.

    I'm here if you'd like to visit: http://www.mariannearkins.com/wednesday-weekly-blogging-challenge-books-i-cant-wait-to-read-in-2020/.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not familiar with these authors, but have added them to my TBR list.. thanks! My post is here: http://jhthomas.blogspot.com/2020/01/wednesday-blogging-challenge-books-im.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm familiar with the first one but not the other two, but that sounds like a fun and interesting list to me. My (arbitrary) top 5 list is here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the best with reaching your 25 books goal!

    ReplyDelete