Sunday, October 8, 2017

Sunday Post #9: Regarding this Blog

I originally wasn't going to do a Sunday Post this week. However, I thought that creating a poll that would help to make my Sunday Posts (and ultimately the blog) more enjoyable.
Please take that poll located near the bottom of the blog. It would help me decide if I should continue a feature in my Sunday Posts. Of course, any other ideas are more than welcome. If I use any, I will be sure to credit the right person.

Post Rewind
🔥7th = Release Tour: Sweet Heat

"Heads Up" - Posts for the New Week
🔥 9th = Blurb Blitz Tour: A Simple Wish
🔥10th = Book Blast: The Christmas Wedding Swap
🔥11th = Promo Tour: Surrendering the Past
🔥 12th = Release Tour: A Chance This Christmas
🔥13th = Romance Between the Pages' Weekly Podcast Interview
🔥14th = Release Tour: Stronger (inevitable #6)

Currenty Reading
🔥 Blind Tribute (by Mari Christy) = 34% [not as much as I would like ... but I am making progress]

*** The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @
http://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/the-sunday-post-meme

4 comments:

  1. Glad you decided to join in. I took your poll and ended up on the wrong Sunday Post..LOL Last Sunday was my BD, so I took the day off :) Love seeing all the Christmas titles :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy (belated) birthday. Thank you for taking the poll.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Ooh polls are fun! And happy Sunday! Hope the Christmas reads are good...

    ReplyDelete