Wednesday, January 22, 2020

WWBC #3: New Hobby I'm Trying




The hobby that I am trying is drawing. I do not claim to have any artistic talent. I have, however, found drawing to be extremely calming for me. I recently decided to get a drawing pad and colors pencils.

The following are Sunday Posts that focused on the drawings that I did.

Plaid Look

SP: WDYT

SP: WDYT2

Bare Tree

SP: WDYT3

SP: WDYT4


"Trying" is the the key word.

I don't know when I will participate next in the WWBC. Until then, good bye.


This is a weekly blogging challenge hosted by Long and Short Reviews . I found this site through Goddessfish Promotions .


7 comments:

  1. You know what? You don't do hobbies for anyone but yourself. Are you enjoying it? Then it doesn't matter how "good" you are. You keep doing it and have a great time!! I hope you'll be back next week, but if not, I'll see you when you are. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you, Marianne. Who cares how good you are at something, it's what you get out of it that counts. If it makes you feel good, go for it!

      Delete
  2. If it give you joy and makes you smile that's all you need. They do look nice. https://pmprescott.blogspot.com/2020/01/wednesday-challenge-012220.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always loved "scribbling"....and like they said above... hobbies are for your enjoyment and that's all that counts. My post is here: https://jhthomas.blogspot.com/2020/01/wednesday-weekly-blogging-challenge-new.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun. Hobbies are for you to enjoy. Doesn't matter if you're got at it or not. If you enjoy it. Good enough! Have fun! Good Luck! Here's mine. https://www.tenastetler.com/lsrs-wednesdays-blog-challenge-1-20-2020-new-hobby-drones/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's wonderful. Keep it up. Glad you joined us and hope you join us again. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I try drawing for about a minute and then quickly hide what I was doing. I have zero talent for drawing. I really wish you luck with yours!

    ReplyDelete