Wednesday, April 28, 2021

WWBC #17 : Favorite Outdoor/Nature Activities

 


Hello all. 

 I was a little late to post this week's blogging challenge. 

So my favorite outdoor/nature activities include Volleyball. Growing my family and I would play Volleyball on the Fourth of July. 

On the occasion that I would travel up north for the weekend, I would spend a few hours on a pantoon boat with other relatives. 

So once more, this post didn't turn out how I would have liked, but there you have it.

See you all next week.

*** The Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge is hosted by Long and Short Reviews .

7 comments:

  1. My family used to go out on our pantoon boat on the weekends. It's a great deal of fun (as you already know :) )

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/wednesday-weekly-blogging-challenge-favourite-outdoor-and-nature-activities/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I played volleyball in high school.. it's a lot of fun! Do you play beach volleyball?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. I actually haven't been to the beach in a long time.

      Delete
  3. I spent many a youthful summer playing volleyball at the beach. I have many fond memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Volleyball is a great activity, and I'm honestly up for almost any sort of boating. I miss doing these sorts of things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never been on one of those boats. I'll have to try it.

    ReplyDelete