Sunday, May 16, 2021

Sunday Post #70: Third Time's a Charm?

 



Three times I have downloaded a 30-Day weight loss app. Two out of three times I ended up deleting the app. So will the third time be a charm? I hope so. I was going to add my fitness numbers, but I decided against it.



Post Rewind

📌 May 4th = Release Tour: Off to the Races

📌 5th = WWBC #18: Fictional Characters I'd Love to Meet and Why

📌 12th = Book Blast: This Tale is True




Head's Up

🔼 No Scheduled Posts


Goodreads

📚 There is a Season (by Gary Allison) = moved to "read" shelf



Currently Reading

📖 One Dangerous Desire (by: Christy Carlyle) = page 154



*** If you don't have anything to say about this week's topic, you can comment on any other part of the post or just say "hi".


*** I am always having to edit many of my posts.  If I made any grammar mistakes, I will eventually fix them.

*** The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer

No comments:

Post a Comment