Tuesday, October 12, 2021

TMST #11: How Do You Read?

 


Hi All. I know there was not many other posts between my TMST. I hope to change that soon. 


In the meantime, for this week's question = Paper, electronic, audio... How do you read?

I don't really have a preference. Each one has it's benefits. 

For example, I think that audio makes the characters seem real. It definitely feels that way with the Shades of Magic trilogy.

As for electronic, it is simply the ease and convenience of being able to read once you buy the book.

Of course, having the physical book won't go out of style.

*** Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That's What I'm Talking About

1 comment:

  1. I used to love paper copies, but now they feel awkward to read. I'm a kindle and audiobook gal!

    ReplyDelete