Wednesday, November 17, 2021

WWBC #22: Words and Books


Hello all. I have decided to combine the challenge topic from the 3rd with this week's topic.

The topic for November 3rd: Words to live By

"If You Speak Too Much, You will Learn Too Little." - Armenian Proverb 

I think it is self-explanatory.


This week's topic/question: Paperback, eBook or Audio?

I take part in another weekly blog feature call Tell Me Something Tuesday. This week's topic was also included in that feature. TMST 11

I am currently listening to an audiobook called Seeking Persephone. I also am in the middle of an eBook called Pure as Snow. So far, I am enjoying the two stories.

Thank you for stopping by.

*** Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge is a weekly meme hosted by Long and Short Reviews

 

4 comments:

  1. I pretty much feel like if it has words, I'll read it, no matter the format. :)

    My post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tend to like both paper books and ebooks, but I don't do audio very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mean, "Yes?" is a perfectly fair answer here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One reason I like audio books is for the reason I can listen to two at once.

    ReplyDelete