Sunday, December 12, 2021

Sunday Post #79: Yet Another Subscription


I stumbled upon the Mindful Souls website. I bought three items individually. Than I realized it would be cheaper to sign up for the subscription box. 



These were in my first box in October.


 These items were in my second box that arrived on Friday. 

I would say that this is probably my favorite subscription box, along with my monthly tea.


Post Rewind

📌 Dec 2nd = VBT: F*ck Luck, Bitches

📌 8th = Release Promotion: Save Me

📌 9th = Excerpt Tour:  Underestimate Me, That'll Be Fun



Currently Reading

📖 Pure as Snow (by: Laura Burton and Jessie Cal) = page 89



*** If you don't have anything to say about this week's topic, you can comment on any other part of the post or just say "hi".


*** I am always having to edit many of my posts.  If I made any grammar mistakes, I will eventually fix them.


*** The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @  Caffeinated Book Reviewer


1 comment:

  1. Ooh I like those. I want those little bags with the eye :)

    ReplyDelete