Sunday, January 2, 2022

Sunday Post #80: I Welcome 2022


Happy New Year to All! Merry Christmas to everyone celebrating on the 6th or 7th. 

No one knows what to expect this year. However, I am very much welcoming it. I hope it is better for everyone.

Post Rewind

📌 14th = Release Promotion: Heart of a Witch

📌 16th = Blurb Blitz: The Widow Wore Plaid

📌 21st = TMST #13: 14th and 21st Topics

📌 28th = TMST #14:  Favorite Books/Audiobooks 2021

📌 29th = Audio Blitz: To Be A Fae Queen

📌 31st = Book Blast: Their New Year's Beginning 



Goodreads

📚 Pure as Snow (by: Laura Burton and Jessie Cal) = moved to "read" shelf

📚 2021 Goodreads Challenge: Success!


Currently Reading

📖 tbd 



*** If you don't have anything to say about this week's topic, you can comment on any other part of the post or just say "hi".


*** I am always having to edit many of my posts.  If I made any grammar mistakes, I will eventually fix them.


*** The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer


5 comments:

  1. Each year really is a question mark these days! You don't want to expect too much but we keep hoping for the best. Congratulations on hitting your challenge! This was the first year I managed to reach mine as well xD I hope you have a lovely week :)
    Juli @ A Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. It always helps to have your weeks, months and especially the year planned out! Good for you. I am just terrible with it.

    Happy New Year!

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year!!! https://cindysbookcorner.blogspot.com/2022/01/stacking-shelves-4sunday-post-1.html

    ReplyDelete