Wednesday, March 9, 2022

WWBC #23: Book Setting


 Hello All! This is my first WWBC of 2022. I hope it finds you well.

This week's question/topic is book setting you'd like to visit and why.

There are actually two setting to my answer.;

1) Hogwarts: If Hogwarts existed, I think so would its American version.

2) Red London: The Shades of Magic Trilogy deals with elemental magic.

Common factor: Magic

I just think it would be able to use magic like Harry Potter or Kell Maresh.

Until next time....


*** The Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge is a weekly meme hosted by Long and Short Reviews

5 comments:

  1. Hogwarts is a great place. I would love to visit as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kind of went that way too! Like, I don't just want to visit a magical world, I want to take that opportunity to learn magic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hogwarts was probably my second choice - the whole Wizarding World just looks amazing, especially Diagon Alley and Hogsmeade!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choices! Magical places would be interesting to visit!

    ReplyDelete