Sunday, July 31, 2022

Sunday Post #88: July Subscriptions


Hello All! Last day of July 2022. Time does fly when your having fun.

I received four subscription boxes this month.


My July Sipsby teas

I haven't tried any yet, but all four sound good.



These are two (out of five) items that I brought from Stitch Fix.




I probably won't use this, but it's nice to have the option.


🎵"It's the Eye of the Tiger....."🎵
Sorry, I couldn't resist.



I don't know when or where I would wear either of these but cool just the same.


I don't know what I am supposed to do with any gem stones or minerals that I get.

My July 2022 singles swag







Post Rewind

📌 July 20th = Release Tour: The Forever Game

📌 26th = TMST #18: Combine Topics 4



Currently Reading

📖 Shadow Kissed (by: Rebecca Garcia) = page 56


*** If you don't have anything to say about this week's topic, you can comment on any other part of the post or just say "hi".




*** I am always having to edit many of my posts. If I made any grammar mistakes, I will eventually fix them.




*** The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer


4 comments:

  1. I love the purse and the print of the shirt. And the bracelet (rose quartz) is lovely. I've been wanting to try Sipsby but haven't yet. It sounds fun to get a bigger selection of teas to try. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing everyone's subscription box hauls, but I just can't bring myself to do one! Hope you enjoy all your new stuff!
    Lisa Loves Literature

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow great selection of items. I love Stitch Fix.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the shirt! I don't know what to do w/gem stones or minerals either but they do look pretty!

    ReplyDelete