Wednesday, August 10, 2022

WWBC #25: Fanfiction


 Hello All. It has been a while since I posted for the WWBC. I hope it finds you well.

For this week's topic: Thoughts on Fanfiction

I have to admit that I am all for it. 

I am picky about which stories I'll read. With the possiblity of one exception, I won't read crossovers. This is just one example. There are other factors that will make me not want to read a fanfiction story.

Actually fanfiction is want made me a Batman/Wonder Woman shipper.


Ahhh.......I was waiting so long for this topic.

Until next time.....


*** The Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge is hosted by Long and Short Reviews

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back to WWBC!

    I don’t think I’ve ever read a crossover fanfic. :)

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/wednesday-weekly-blogging-challenge-thoughts-on-fan-fiction/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can be more picky about my fanfic than I am about my books!

    My post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mean, Batman/Wonderwoman is actually a pretty intriguing combo...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonder Woman fan for LIFE! I've loved her ever since I was two years old...I am now nearly 49...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a huge fan of crossovers either - nor AUs

    ReplyDelete