Sunday, October 16, 2022

Sunday Post #90: Fluid Art 6

 


Hello All! 

I finally got the results I was looking for from one paint pouring method. What do you think? Feel? See? Any interpretation?



If you wish check out my Instagram page for my art .... @stoukhan84_art





Post Rewind

📌 Sept. 27th = Book Blast: An Amish Christmas Star
📌 Oct 6th = Book Blast: In the Mood
📌 13th = Book Blast: Daughter of Belial
📌 14th = Book Blast: Cause for Elimination


Currently Reading

📖 Shadow Kissed (by: Rebecca Garcia) = page 56


*** If you don't have anything to say about this week's topic, you can comment on any other part of the post or just say "hi".



*** I am always having to edit many of my posts. If I made any grammar mistakes, I will eventually fix them.



*** The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer



4 comments:

  1. I don't know that I see anything in those pictures, but I really like them. I'm not usually one for abstract art, but these are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are enjoying your current read and great artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are amazing pours. I love the colors of the first one but I love the ocean vibe of the second. Brilliant work!

    Simply Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your blue artwork, especially. Great work! Have a wonderful week ahead!

    ReplyDelete