Tuesday, January 17, 2023

TMST #20: January 2023 Tells

 


Hello. I just thought that I would combine the January prompts (that I have answers for) in to one post.


- 3rd = What are your blogging/reading goals for the new year?

As far as reading goes, I am doing the Goodreads 2023 challenge. My goal is 36 books. I hope that those 36 will include the books on my Goodreads to-be-read list. As for blogging, I just hope to post more entries.

- 17th = Do you tend to enjoy spin off series? Or are you hesitant about them? 

There was one spin off series that I read and I wasn't hesitant about reading it. I enjoyed the books of the series.


Until February....


*** Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That's What I'm Talking About

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your reading and blogging goals! I like that you are trying to read some of your TBR. Spinoffs can be tricky.

    ReplyDelete