Tuesday, April 18, 2023

TMST #22: Combined Topics 5


 Hello All!


I missed last week's tell, so I just thought I would do a combined topic post. 


Last week's topic: How long do you stick with a series you loved, if you start not enjoying the books? 

I haven't really reached/hit a point like that yet. I was more along the lines of " Not my favorite but still good".

This week's topic: What were your expectations when you started blogging? 

It was not my intention to have this blog be strictly about books. That's why I didn't try to come up with a "bookish" name for my blog. 

I really didn't have many expectations. In fact, I was certain I would just forget about the blog altogether.


That's it for now.


*** Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That's What I'm Talking About

1 comment: