Sunday, August 13, 2023

Sunday Post #96: Fluidart 7




Hello all! I hope this post finds you well.

The following photos are of my latest art pieces 






Any Thoughts? feelings?


Post Rewind 

πŸ“Œ July 18th = TMST #22: TBR Pile

πŸ“Œ Aug. 7 = VBT: A Voice Out of Poverty

πŸ“Œ 9th = Book Blast: Shoebox Baby 



Goodreads

πŸ“š The Earl’s Betrothal (by: Karen Tuft) = moved to read shelf

πŸ“š The Gentleman's Deception (by: Karen Tuft) = move to "read" shelf


Currently Reading 

πŸ“– To Marry an Earl (by: Karen Thornell) = page 125


Currently Listening

🎧 An Accidental Romance (by: Karen Tuft)




*** If you don't have anything to say about this week's topic, you can comment on any other part of the post or just say "hi".



*** I am always having to edit many of my posts. If I made any grammar mistakes, I will eventually fix them.



*** The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer


5 comments:

  1. Those pictures feel like bodies of water to me, which helps me feel relaxed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the art, especially the colours of the first one! They both make me feel like I'm floating above the ocean, which is a perfectly peaceful feeling for me! I hope you have a lovely week :)
    Juli @ A Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your art is lovely, it’s something I’d like to try.

    Wishing you a wonderful reading week

    ReplyDelete