Wednesday, September 6, 2023

WWBC #28: Combined Topics 2


 Hello.

It has been a while for me. There were a couple of topics that I missed. So I will answer each one this week.


May 3rd = My Thoughts on Small Talk.

Answer:  I prefer to not talk at all if small talk is my only other choice.

May 24th = Favorite YouTube Video

Mine: https://youtu.be/kyV_nE0b7Gs?si=Joc7h4Dpuo1VPNNn


This week's: Misheard Song Lyrics

Answer:   The Power of Love (by Huey Lewis and the News)

"Change a hawk into a little white dove"

I used to think it was "change a heart...."

*** Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge is a weekly meme hosted by: Long and Short Reviews



6 comments:

  1. I think given the option, I'd prefer to say nothing. Sometimes, though, it's awkward if someone speaks to you first. 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Re: The Power of Love -- totally understandable and now that you've said it, I might end up singing it that way :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe change a heart would be better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, in that line "heart" works about as well as "hawk," although the symbolism is different...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Small talk is so boring - I'd rather talk about something interesting and relevant, who cares about 'what a lovely day we're having'

    ReplyDelete