Sunday, October 15, 2023

Sunday Post #97: Fluidart 8

 



Hello All !

Here is my latest fluidart.


🎨 4x12 canvas
🎨 Acrylic paint

Any Thoughts?

If you would like to see others please check out my deviantart profile or search @sea_rose_touk_art on Instagram.




Post Rewind 

📌 15th = TMST #23: August Tells
📌 21st = Book Blast: And Then I met You
📌 Sept. 6th = WWBC #28: Combined Topics 2
📌 8th = Book Blast: Happiness Mountain 
📌 15th = Book Blast: Welcome to Wonderland
📌 20th = Book Blast: Voices of Cancer 
📌 Oct. 10th = Book Blast: My Thoughts Are Colored Purple 

Goodreads

📚 To Marry an Earl (by: Karen Thornell) = moved to read shelf 

📚 An Accidental Romance (by: Karen Tuft) = moved to read shelf




Currently Listening

🎧 Drops of Gold (by: Sarah M. Eden)



*** If you don't have anything to say about this week's topic, you can comment on any other part of the post or just say "hi".


*** I am always having to edit many of my posts. If I made any grammar mistakes, I will eventually fix them.


*** The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer




2 comments:

  1. I'm intrigued by that art piece. I'd be curious to see it in person and see what I thought of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fluid art is relaxing to look at for me, I hope you find it enjoyable to create-

    ReplyDelete