Sunday, November 26, 2023

Sunday Post #99: Reading Challenges and Fluidart

 



Hello All! To those that celebrate, I hope you had a good Thanksgiving. For everyone, I hope you all had a good week.

I am happy to say that I have completed my Goodreads Reading Challenge as well as my Kindle reading challenge. This year I was able to find a favorite - a memoir. I hope all of you found at least one favorite this year.



This is my latest fluidart piece. I still don't actually know how I feel about it. Does anyone have any thoughts or feelings about this piece?



Post Rewind 

📌 Nov. 9th = Book Blast: Outsider


Goodreads

📚 The Earl’s Hideaway, No Ladies Allowed (by: Esther Hatch) = moved to read shelf

📚 Beguiling the Duke (by: Darcy Burke) = moved to read shelf 

📚 Power Play (by: Maria Luis) = moved to read shelf

📚 Drops of Gold (by: Sarah M. Eden) = moved to read shelf



Currently Reading 

📖 tbd in January 



Currently Listening

🎧 tbd in January 




*** If you don't have anything to say about this week's topic, you can comment on any other part of the post or just say "hi".



*** I am always having to edit many of my posts. If I made any grammar mistakes, I will eventually fix them.



*** The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer




4 comments:

  1. I like it. It makes me think of the ocean/beach and gives me a peaceful feeling. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the art- it feels like water dripping down a slate wall

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your fluid art piece. It makes me think of geodes. Here's my SP: https://bonniereadsandwrites.com/2023/11/26/sunday-post-always-thankful/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your fluidart is rather gorgeous - it reminds me of looking down on Earth from Space through swirling clouds... I hope you have a lovely week:).

    ReplyDelete