Sunday, December 31, 2023

Sunday Post #100: Year's Last Tells



Happy New Year!!!! 🎊 🎉

Finally at 100 Sunday Posts!

There were two Tell Me Something Tuesday prompts that I missed. So I would like use my 100th Sunday post for those prompts.

For the start of December, the topic:

 If you were stranded on a desert island which book would you want with you? 

I would be worried about finding a way off that desert island.

The final December topic: 

What are your favorite books/audiobooks that you read in 2023? 

It is a memoir called Voice Lessons. The author is my favorite voice actor. Now I am going to have to be very picky about other books I add to my favorites.


------------------

Latest Fluidart Piece




Goodreads

📚 added 8 books to my TBR shelf



Currently Reading 

📖 tbd



Currently Listening

🎧  tbd 



*** Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That's What I'm Talking About


*** If you don't have anything to say about this week's topic, you can comment on any other part of the post or just say "hi".


*** I am always having to edit many of my posts. If I made any grammar mistakes, I will eventually fix them.


*** The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer


6 comments:

  1. That memoir sounds like it could be very interesting. I'll have to go check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! And happy 100th Post!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not heard of the Tell Me Something Tuesday prompt. I'll have to check that out. Here's my SP: https://bonniereadsandwrites.com/2023/12/31/sunday-post-happy-new-years-eve/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, the desert island answer is very practical. My dad usually answers that he'd take a book about building a sailboat... 😆

    My weekly roundup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year!

    https://jennielyse.com/sunday-news-49/

    ReplyDelete