Sunday, February 4, 2024

Sunday Post #101: January 24 Blog Recap


Hello All.


I thought I should do this before it gets further in the year.


Post Rewind 

πŸ“Œ Jan. 8th = Book Blast: The World Council 

πŸ“Œ 9th = Book Blast: Poetry From My Heart

πŸ“Œ 23rd = TMST #24: January 2024 Tells




Goodreads

πŸ“š two books added to want to read shelf.... titles are currently unknown

πŸ“š A Duchess for the Duke = added to read shelf

πŸ“š Earl of Kent = added to read shelf

πŸ“š The Earl of Pembroke = added to read shelf

πŸ“š Of Elves and Ember Review



Currently Reading 

πŸ“– Intolerable (by: Darcy Burke)




Currently Listening

🎧 Earl of Morrey (by: Lauren Smith)



*** If you don't have anything to say about this week's topic, you can comment on any other part of the post or just say "hi".



*** I am always having to edit many of my posts. If I made any grammar mistakes, I will eventually fix them.



*** The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer


2 comments: