Wednesday, April 10, 2024

WWBC #29: Double Topic Week

 



It has been a while since I posted for the Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge. I actually wanted to answer last week's topic but obviously I missed it. So I thought that I would do this week. 

Last week's topic: Books on my TBR list the Longest 

I was able to clear my to be read list this past November. I believe, however, that the book on it the long was "Game Breaker (Portland Storm, #9)" by Catherine Gayle. I had wanted to read it since August of 2016 and finally did so in April of 2023. Of course I started a new TBR list in January. Thankfully, it is not as long.


This week's topic: A Moment I Wish Could Relive

I would like to relive each of my sisters' weddings. The four events were unique, mainly because of the venues, but still. I guess, if I could only pick one, it would be my eldest sister's wedding. She had to set the date three times and it just seemed it should have lasted longer.

Until next week...

(And I do mean next week 😂)

**** The Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge is a weekly meme hosted by Long and Short Reviews

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on clearing your TBR list! Mine keeps getting longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are good answers. Weddings are such happy occasions.

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete