Tuesday, June 25, 2024

TMST #27: June 2024 Tells


Hello All !

Except for the 11th, each answer is a short one. So I just decided to combine the topics. 


 6/4: What outdoor activities do you like to do in the spring/summer?

I mostly enjoy barbecues and bonfires. I would say going to the beach, but that is rare.


6/11: Have your reading interests changed over time?

In elementary school, I liked to read Babysitters Club books and Goosebumps. During Highschool, I didn't like to read unless I Had had no choice. Now, I like to read romance novels. So I guess the short answer would be  ..... "No" ? 😁 

6/25: Mid-Year Check-In: What books have you loved so far in 2024?)

I am kind of being picky about what I add to my favorites. So far, I don't have any favorites this year. If you would like to see what books are on my favorite shelf ---- > Goodreads Favorites


Until next time....

*** Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That's What I'm Talking About

2 comments:

  1. I love BBQing in the summer - it's the best... just hanging out and chilling. I live close to the beach, so I get to do that all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep telling my husband we need to get a barbecue. We don't get to do that too often unfortunately. I am glad to see the Shades of Magic books on your favorite list. I loved Darker Shade of Magic and A Gathering of Shadows. I am reading A Conjuring of Light at the moment.

    ReplyDelete