Sunday, December 17, 2017

Sunday Post #7: Math....Complete, House....Blessed

At first, I was going to my this week's Sunday Post about the end of my math class. The grade is not posted yet. Because I had little to say about the class, I added a little bit about a house blessing.

 Hopefully, this will be the only math class I have to take. After studying the same subject two other semesters, I thought it would be easier to handle. I was wrong. However, I participated in class discussions more this semester than high school and the two times taking the course.

Yesterday my family invited the priest, his wife and kids to dinner at our house. Just before leaving, he had held a house blessing. I didn't think that he would, so I was surprised.

Post Rewind
📌13th = Promo Tour: Miracle on Aisle Two
📌 14th = Excerpt Tour: One Too

Moolt Cartoon of the Week




"Heads Up" - Posts for the New Week
🔼19th = Excerpt Tour: Going Gone
🔼21st = Blurb Blitz: Man of Honor
🔼22nd = Romance Between the Pages


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer

2 comments:

  1. MAth was always a tough subject for me. Hope your grade turns out well. :)

    Happy Sunday, and have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Math was always my least favorite subject. I actually transferred to a different college because the one I started at had too many math requirements. Have a great week.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete