Sunday, December 24, 2017

Sunday Post #8: Christmas 2017 Edition

Merry Christmas Eve. I hope this week's Sunday Post finds you well. I do not have anything planned for the day. Tonight, however, I will be spending at my sister and brother-in-law's house. I was promised a night of appetizers and gift exchanges. What are your plans for this evening?
🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄

Post Rewind
📌 19th = Excerpt Tour: Going Gone
📌 21st = Blurb Blitz: Man of Honor

Moolt Cartoon of the Week
(Please focus on Abo and the mother) I chose this particular one for the appetizer reference.



"Heads Up" - Posts for the New Week
There are no posts planned until the new year.


Goodreads Shelves
📚 Wild Whispers (by: Ryan Jo Summers) added to "want to read" list


***The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @
Caffeinated Book Reviewer

🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄 Merry Christmas  🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄

3 comments:

  1. Great week you had! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

    Here’s my Sunday Post!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog and join in this week’s Book Photo Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My plan tonight is to stay home and relax with a book. I hope you will have a great time!
    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun with the food and gifts! I’m dogsitting, so I don’t have any plans.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete