Sunday, August 1, 2021

Sunday Post #73: New Month, New Feature



Hello All ! I hope the start of August finds you well and wish that it remains so.

This week I will participate is another weekly meme called "Tell Me Something Tuesday" (TMST). It is hosted by That's What I'm Talking About .



Post Rewind

📌 no rewind for this week

Head's Up

🔼 3rd = TMST #1

🔼 4th = WWBC #19

🔼 5th = VBT: Dragon(e) Baby Gone


Currently Reading

📖 Dragon(e) Baby Gone (by: Robert Gainey)


*** If you don't have anything to say about this week's topic, you can comment on any other part of the post or just say "hi".

*** I am always having to edit many of my posts.  If I made any grammar mistakes, I will eventually fix them.

*** The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer




5 comments:

  1. Hi, although I don't take part in any weekly memes, I really love reading the chatty/discussion type ones. I'll look out for yours on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, love the almost mind-map you made for the Sunday Post! I hope you're enjoying Dragon(e) Baby Gone, I still love that title! Have a lovely week :)
    Juli @ A Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't make the mind map. I wish I did. I pass along the compliment to the host of the weekly meme.

      Delete
  3. I hope you have an awesome August!

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete