Sunday, March 12, 2023

Sunday Post #93: Mindful Souls March 2023

Hello All ! As this is one of my favorite subscription boxes, I thought I would share this month's Mindful Souls items.


Purple Agate Slice Coaster


It looks to small to be a coaster but I'll use it.


 Chakra Necklace


Can anyone explain what chakra is?


 Obsidian Stone Oil Roller


 I'm thinking I'll put rosemary oil in it.


 Selenite Cleansing Wand


It's too bad its not an actual wand.


Golden Obsidian Bracelet


It's not the bracelet I wanted but I'll wear it.


Meditation Incense


Is someone trying to tell me something?


Post Rewind 

📌 Feb. 7th = TMST #21: Different Genre, Same Author 

📌 Mar. 1st = WWBC #26: First Site and Favorite Subject 

📌 2nd = VBT: Moon Life


Goodreads

📚 Free Agent (by: Catherine Gayle) = moved to "read" shelf

📚 Sin Bin (by: Maria Luis) = moved to "read" shelf

📚 More With You (by: Erin Spencer) = moved to "read" shelf

📚 Courting Miss Lancaster (by: Sarah M. Eden) = moved to "read" shelf


Currently Reading 

📖 Power Play (by: Catherine Gayle) = page 79


Currently Listening

🎧  Romancing Daphne (by: Sarah M. Eden)



*** If you don't have anything to say about this week's topic, you can comment on any other part of the post or just say "hi".



*** I am always having to edit many of my posts. If I made any grammar mistakes, I will eventually fix them.



*** The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer


2 comments:

  1. Looks like some neat things in that box. I went to a Gem and Mineral show this weekend and saw lots of fun things like that. Hope you have a good week!
    Lisa Loves Literature

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! Everything in that subscription box looks great!

    Here’s my Sunday Post

    Rabbit Ears Book Blog: WORLD’S WEIRDEST BOOK BLOG!

    ReplyDelete