Sunday, December 4, 2022

Sunday Post #91: 800+ Posts


 Happy December All !

It has been a while. I just thought that I would mention my blog has over 800 posts. 

The holiday season is the same time every year. Yet it seems as if it arrived very fast. Or is it just me?



Post Rewind


📌 October 28th = VBT: Stairway to Heaven

📌 31st = VBT: Searching

📌 November 10th = Book Blast: Avalon

📌 25th = VBT: Love Tools

📌 30th = Excerpt Tour: The Park Street Secrets 



Currently Reading 


📖 Shadow Kissed (by: Rebecca Garcia) = page 121




*** If you don't have anything to say about this week's topic, you can comment on any other part of the post or just say "hi".



*** I am always having to edit many of my posts. If I made any grammar mistakes, I will eventually fix them.



*** The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer




No comments:

Post a Comment