Tuesday, December 20, 2022

TMST #19: December 2022 Tells

  


Hello All !

It's been a while. I missed each week this month, but I still wanted to answer each question.

6th = Which character from a book would you like to be friends with and why? 

A: Kell Maresh.  (Shades of Magic Trilogy)

I think it would be cool to know a magician with his amount of power.


13th = Do you have a favorite quote/s from a book?


 ACOL quotes

 

20th = What are your favorite holiday-centric movies? Do you rewatch them every December?


• Planes Trains and Automobiles

• Home Alone

• National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation 

(Yes I Do)


*** Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That's What I'm Talking About


1 comment:

  1. From Jen Twimom: I always forget about Plane, Trains... That is a Christmas-centric movie. Can you believe - I've never seen Christmas Vacation?!

    ReplyDelete